The View From Inside
A Zoom score with Andrea Cownden
For members of All Bodies Dance Project community
- Thursday October 22, 6:30-8pm
- Saturday October 24, 2:30-4pm
To register email email@example.com
The View From Inside is an improvised dance score designed to be performed inside our homes. It is an opportunity to witness, perform and be connected to other dancers across the screen. The View from Inside is a simple and playful structure to explore the possibilities of moving together at a distance and the challenge of separating the act of watching from the act of dancing.
To participate you will need:
- a computer with the capacity to run Zoom (because the score uses Gallery View, cellphones and small tablets will not work)
- to have your computer set up in your home in such a way that there is room to dance in view of the camera and also to be comfortable in your body while you watch the screen
- to arrive with an understanding of the score, ready to perform
- To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line The View From Inside and the date that you would like to participate.
- ASL interpretation is available upon request.